Say hello to Petit Box
Over the past few months we’ve been working closely with Betty Hardcastle, owner of Petit Love, in preparation for the launch of Petit Box. This range of little luxuries is tailored to suit various stages of pregnancy and motherhood, and is now available in the Petit Love online store.
We have done a significant amount of research, competitor analysis, a photo shoot and ran a focus group to ensure that the Petit Box range is one-of-a-kind and exceeds expectations when it comes to quality, style and the selection of products in each box. In other words we want the right mix of practical, educational and luxury items, without losing the Petit Love signature style that their customers know and love.
We have also done a lot of research into making subscription payments through Shopify, the platform that hosts the Petit Love e-commerce store. In future, we would like to introduce a debit order option so that you can subscribe to all seven of the custom Petit Boxes and automatically receive one every three months. We’ve also used a very specific form for the box, so that we can get all the relevant details from the customer about their preferences and tailor the box specifically for them.
That said, it’s a work in progress and we will continue to tweak the model until it’s absolutely perfect. So we welcome any feedback you have :)
For those of you that are pregnant, have kids or need to buy a baby-related present… here is a bit more information:
- There are seven custom boxes to enjoy on the journey from early pregnancy until your little one turns two, as well as two gorgeous gift boxes.
- The choice of two custom hospital boxes have been most popular so far, with the perfect selection of products you’ll need in hospital, during and after birth.
- All boxes can be ordered via www.petitlove.co.za and will be delivered to anywhere in South Africa within 5 days.
- Delivery is absolutely free anywhere in SA, and customers can exchange products if they prefer something else.
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter and receive updates about our latest news and blog posts.
- Be transformed by our agency power couple
- 4 convenient apps to create the perfect video
- 10 tips for creating a better brief.
- Wordpress websites: what, why, when, where?
- Entering the industry through the yellow door
- A NEWSLETTER YOU’LL WANT TO READ
- Maintaining client-agency relationships: it’s not hard but it’s important