OmenaLab website development
Harvard student, Jacques Nyemb worked with us on the Harvard African Development Conference website earlier this year and approached us again recently to help with OmenaLab, the startup he just cofounded with a Harvard alumnus, Nneka Ezeigwe. They needed a full corporate identity, as well as a website and social media set up.
The startup is a collaborative hub based in Nigeria and aimed at helping cultural entrepreneurs get off the ground and transform their communities with their creative talents.
Our aim was to help them portray this message visually through a dynamic logo and website. The team was easy to work with and knew what they wanted, which made the process smooth and seamless. We were able to deliver a corporate identity that encapsulates the dedication and passion behind the initiative.
The website is based on Wordpress using a child-theme of Zerif-lite. It was customized using their corporate colours and a few other vibrant designs to bring across the encouraging message that these entrepreneurs need when embarking on a new journey.
It’s been a pleasure working with Jacques, Nneka and their team, and we look forward to doing so again in the future.
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter and receive updates about our latest news and blog posts.
- 5 ways to create a world-class social media content calendar for your brand
- Taking the time to build your team (and other necessities)
- How to effectively manage a distributed team
- Black Friday: what’s all the fuss about?
- You service your car, right? What about your brand…
- 7 top website development FAQs
- 5 ways to ramp up your social media engagement