Africa Caucus at Harvard Kennedy School
The Harvard Kennedy School Africa Caucus is a club for Harvard students interested in African development and change on the continent. The club organizes study groups, speaker sessions, social events and an annual Africa Trek to experience an African country as a local.
The Africa Caucus is co-chaired by our previous client and friend, Amandine Lobelle, and also organizes the annual Africa Development Conference which we were involved with earlier this year. Amandine approached us to help build the new Africa Caucus website and newsletter template.
We created a simple parallax website on Wordpress using a OneTone theme which encompassed all the information needed to showcase what they do and keep members up to date of new events.
As always, we enjoyed working with the Africa Caucus team and despite the time differences we were able to deliver the final product within their time frame and specifications. We look forward to more projects with them in the future!
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter and receive updates about our latest news and blog posts.
- Have you pledged a shoebox for Christmas yet?
- Come and experience a 6-month marketing internship with us
- 3 reasons why hosting a workshop will add value to your business
- 7 Steps to master the 80/20 revenue model
- From feeds to stories: what’s new in the world of Instagram
- You are a creative genius, you just don't know it yet
- Find your passion and learn how to market it