Baby Comfort website revamp
Baby Comfort is an online store specializing in tailored clothes, toys and practical accessories for newborn and premature babies. Each stitch is placed with care by Annetjie Schoeman, a very passionate lady from Cape Town who loves making these items to make life easier for new moms.
Annetjie and her daughter, Suzanne, started Baby Comfort as a hobby in their house in Durbanville a few years ago. They both have full-time jobs but saw a niche in the market for practical but beautiful accessories for premature babies and newborns. Now, Baby Comfort has a strong client base, including selling incubator covers and feeding pillows to large hospital providers like Medhold.
When Annetjie and Suzanne approached us, they had been frustrated with their website for some time and wanted a change. They said that customers weren’t able to pay consistently and the shop wasn’t user friendly and beautiful, like their products are.
We did a complete overhaul on the site, installed WooCommerce for the shop and integrated it with PayFast for easy credit card payments. We also created new banners with a lighter, more sophisticated feel.
Now that the site has launched, we have designed little postcards to go into each parcel when ordered and we have begun to create an ongoing marketing strategy, including social media and newsletters to increase brand awareness and sales.
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter and receive updates about our latest news and blog posts.
- Have you pledged a shoebox for Christmas yet?
- Come and experience a 6-month marketing internship with us
- 3 reasons why hosting a workshop will add value to your business
- 7 Steps to master the 80/20 revenue model
- From feeds to stories: what’s new in the world of Instagram
- You are a creative genius, you just don't know it yet
- Find your passion and learn how to market it