Q&A with Anthony Horne
It was clear from a young age that art, drawing and creativity were going to be a major influence in this child’s life. Every chance he got, he would have a pencil, pen or crayon in hand, drawing anything and everything from his favourite animal or anime character to his future house or car.
Hi… I am Anthony, the Harvey Specter of design and creativity at YDC. Unlike the stereotype of the creative person being untidy and free spirited, I am focused, motivated and tidy. Truth be told, I always was and always will be a perfectionist at heart. I enjoy gym, playing and watching sport, watching movies, anime and series, reading random things online, and learning everything I possibly can.
Introvert or extrovert?
I would have to say predominantly introvert.
Cats or dogs?
Dogs – real dogs, the ones that can’t fit in your microwave.
Shoes or barefoot?
Shoes – from sneakers and boots to lace-ups and slip-ons.
What’s your favourite spot on Bree Street?
Max Bagels – orgasm for your taste buds, that’s all I can say.
Sign up for our quarterly newsletter and receive updates about our latest news and blog posts.
- 5 ways to create a world-class social media content calendar for your brand
- Taking the time to build your team (and other necessities)
- How to effectively manage a distributed team
- Black Friday: what’s all the fuss about?
- You service your car, right? What about your brand…
- 7 top website development FAQs
- 5 ways to ramp up your social media engagement