This role will be to manage a number of franchisee social media pages for a large retail brand. This includes being the main point of contact for each client, creating briefs for social media content, writing social media content, doing basic edits to design and briefing more complex designs, running social media ad campaigns, community management, monthly reporting and overseeing an intern who will assist with scheduling and admin.
You will be working in a close-knit team that prides itself on being agile, providing tailored solutions to clients and taking a holistic approach to every opportunity or challenge.
We are looking for someone who has attention to detail, can think on their feet and identify with the company values (having a can-do and curious attitude, integrity, authenticity and consistency).
- Taking initiative and ownership of work
- Being the primary point of contact for a number of franchisees
- Managing client expectations and quality service delivery
- Adding value to clients’ businesses by identifying opportunities outside the scope of work
- Staying on top of trends and new technology
- Creating content
- Briefing creatives
- Creating social media ad campaigns
- Managing work flow and deadlines
- Overseeing social media community management
- Pulling and analysing data for reports
Qualifications and experience:
- A tertiary qualification in marketing or business-related fields
- At least two years of experience in a relevant role at an agency
- A comprehensive understanding of main social media & advertising platforms
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Experience using Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel), Google Suite and Facebook for Business
- Bonus points for:
- experience using Photoshop or Illustrator
- video editing skills
- experience with Slack, Harvest and Asana
Skills and personal characteristics:
- Professional approach to work and client relationships
- Personable and able to build meaningful relationships
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiastic & willing to learn
- Team player
- Hard working
- Adaptive and good at problem solving
- Good time management
- Embraces challenges and feedback
- Calm and able to manage stressful situations with ease
- Work from home one day/ week
- Wrap up at 3pm on a Friday if you’ve hit your targets for the week
- Opportunity for extra income based on performance
- Work closely with our founders Emma & Dom and a dynamic team
- Have the opportunity to play to your strengths and sign up for courses/ webinars to learn new skills
- Team building activities from yoga in the park to Pecha Kucha evenings!
1 August 2021 with a preferable part-time training period of 2 weeks beforehand.
To apply for the position:
Complete the application form at the link.