Posted on 3th February 2019
Reading time: 3 minutes
Are you looking to join a dynamic, full service digital marketing agency based in Gardens, Cape Town? Every day at the Yellow Door office is different, with a wide range of retainer clients, and multiple projects on the go at any one time.
A day in the life of an intern includes:
– Writing content for social media and blog posts
– Social media community management
– Scheduling content on social media
– Basic WordPress website development
– Image design for social media
– Taking part in strategic planning and brainstorming new ideas for clients
– Sourcing quotes
– Updating media lists
– Creating reports
Our ideal candidate is someone who is reliable, responsible and willing to learn. We’re a small, close knit team and would like to continue to employ people who think outside the box and identify with our company values (having a can-do and care-why attitude, integrity, authenticity and consistency).
Mid-Feb or early March 2019
R5 500 per month
Complete our online questionnaire below, and then submit your CV and cover letter at the end of the form.
Yes, #lifebehindtheyellowdoor is a thing – check it out on Instagram or sign up to our quarterly newsletter