There are dozens of articles listing the latest marketing trends and what to expect in 2022; so instead of jumping on the bandwagon and adding to the clutter, here is a shortlist of ones we feel are worth reading. We’ve got a little surprise for you too – so please keep reading right to the end 😉
- The consumer trends to know for 2022 by GWI, home of the world’s biggest study on the online consumer. All six trends hit home, but our top two are ‘the pursuit of purpose’ and ‘at your best’, with well-being taking centre stage.
- 38 Digital Marketing Trends You Can’t Ignore in 2022 by Single Grain. This list has a few we haven’t come across before, including Live Stream Shopping, geo-fencing and Twitch.
- 6 marketing trends to prepare for in 2022 by Inc. We agree with their prediction that ‘Content Alignment Will Never Be More Important’ – and love this nifty Venn diagram by relevance.com which shows the importance of overlapping visibility, credibility, and authority to stand out.
- The Top 10 Marketing Trends You Need To Adopt in 2022 by Better Marketing. This quote is too good not to share:
“Content is king — I’m sick of this phrase. There is tons of content on the internet. How does it help? In fact, I believe that simplicity and clarity are kings.”
And this is where we link it back to what we offer. Our Yellow Door strategy workshops are designed to give you clarity on how to make your marketing work for you, and identify simple ways to cut out any complexity.
According to an article on smartinsights.com a significant trend across marketing is the move to in-house resourcing, prompted by pressure on budgets. 29% of work previously carried out by agencies has moved in-house in just the last 12-months alone.
Believe it or not, this is a trend we can fully get behind! Most of our top performing campaigns and rock-solid retainer clients have a dedicated in-house marketing person, who does the bulk of the work and looks to the Yellow Door team for strategic input, automation and reporting. We plan to focus on this model even more in 2022 – and kick it off with a special offer that you don’t want to miss.
SO PLEASE SAY HELLO TO #2022MGP – THE MARKETING GAME PLAN PACKAGE.
For most of you reading this, the thought of summoning up the brainpower to map out a strategy for the upcoming year is completely unappealing. And that’s ok. It’s been a crazy couple of months and most of us are hanging in there until the holidays kick off.
But just think how much better the break will be if you’ve been intentional about how you want to start 2022. Switch off knowing that you can hit the ground running when you get back.
All you need to do is book time into your diary to map out a marketing game plan with a fresh brain, and maybe a little help from us. Over the past seven years we’ve continued to evolve our approach and offering, to give clients an actionable plan for their marketing – one that takes current trends and challenges in to account, and is easy for your in-house team to execute.
We’re offering 25% off our #2022MGP workshop if you book before 10 January 2022 (the 3-hour session can take place any time before 28 February 2022). T&Cs* below.
In this workshop, we will focus on:
- Feedback on your current marketing efforts and tips on where you can improve and get the best return on investment
- Mapping out your core customer and what makes them tick so you can find more of them
- Doing a deep dive in to your brand promise and how to deliver on it in a unique way
- Creating an easy-to-use framework for your content calendar and marketing plan
Each workshop is tailored to suit your needs, which is why we have a brief onboarding questionnaire. Please take two minutes to tell us where you feel you need some guidance, and share any specific challenges you’re facing.
[Sign up now]
Remember, “Strategy is not a lengthy action plan. It is the evolution of a central idea through continually changing circumstances.” – Jack Welch
– Valid for workshop bookings made before 10 January.
– Workshop to take place between 10 January – 28 February 2022.
– No refunds.