Part-time project management position
Yellow Door Collective
6 November 2019
Reading time: 2 minutes
If you have 5+ years of agency experience and want to work 20 hours/ week – read on.
We’re looking for an all-rounder who takes ownership of their work and resonates with our values: integrity, consistency, being authentic, having a can-do and care why attitude. As we’re a small team, we need someone we can depend on and enjoy working with.
You would manage 5 – 10 projects at any one time, ranging from new websites to digital campaigns, workshops and video shoots.
- Adaptive and productive
- Focused on solutions rather than challenges
- Calm, professional approach
- Able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Great people skills: you will be client facing, and responsible for briefing both our internal team, and extended team of writers, designers and developers.
- Attention to detail
- Effortless writing style which is concise and grammatically correct
- 5+ years relevant experience (preferably account manager/ director, project manager or traffic in an agency)
- Tertiary qualification
“If I had to pick out one thing I learned from you it’s that “good business” is possible – that it is possible to be lekker people, look after your team, work hard and smart, and be successful – all whilst maintaining a good quality of life and doing other things that you love.” – Kirsten, previous Yellow Door employee
Bonus points for:
- Experience using InDesign and Photoshop
- A good grasp of WordPress, so that you can brief developers and check work done
- Experience using Google Drive, Asana, Harvest, Slack, Business Facebook
- SEO best practice
- Flexitime: work when and where you want, as long as you deliver on time
- Collaborative approach: you will have the opportunity to work with a collective of talented creatives and strategists
- Diversity of projects: in terms of the scope of work and array of clients from various industries
- Report directly to co-founders, who welcome constructive feedback and are open to new ideas
1 December 2019 or sooner
Market-related, dependent on experience