– To give an external perspective on current marketing efforts
– To identify what’s working, what’s not and how to get better results within the current budget
– Gave feedback on how to improve on current marketing efforts. For example: a more consistent style on Instagram, and more video content.
– Identified what’s not working, and how to fix it. For example: ways to reach volunteers and engage with influencers
– Provided examples of content with a revised tone and style
– Offered suggestions on what to outsource. For example: video testimonials and an on-site SEO audit
– Shared time saving and productivity tips. For example: use Planoly to schedule Instagram posts
Yes, #lifebehindtheyellowdoor is a thing – check it out on Instagram or sign up to our quarterly newsletter