Sales and lead generation
Through word of mouth and digital marketing efforts, we always have lots of great clients on our books. However we’re looking to take on a few bigger projects and expand our network in the next couple of months – and need someone to work alongside our Emma, co-founder and new business director, to do this.
The role is to generate relevant new business opportunities on a commission basis. It will be focused on securing clients that need eCommerce websites; a marketing plan to navigate the new normal; or on-going digital marketing including social media, SEO & newsletters.
Qualifications and experience:
- A tertiary qualification
- At least three years of experience in a relevant role
- A comprehensive understanding of digital marketing
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Google GSuite
- Bonus points for:
- an ability to write well
- an understanding of UI and UX
Skills and personal characteristics:
- Professional approach to work and client relationships
- Strategic, lateral thinker
- Personable and able to build meaningful relationships
- Attention to detail
- Embraces challenges and feedback
- Calm and able to manage stressful situations
- Strong presentation skills
Technical/ website development assistant
Our other co-founder and manager director, Dominique, is our go-to tech whiz. She’s a problem solver at heart and always happy to help… but there just aren’t enough hours in the day to give advice or technical help on every project and run the business. So we’re looking for someone to boost our technical skills and help out with technical questions that our team might have on a daily basis.
Their role will include:
- Communication with our team via email or preferably Slack
- A maximum 3-hour response time
- Answering questions around website development, giving advice on where to find information to answer specific queries and translating technical language into layman’s terms
- Giving basic advice on social media, Google Ads and Google Analytics where possible
- In depth understanding of WordPress and Elementor
- Experience with using a website hosting platform, understanding the role of FTP & the Cpanel in a website project
- Experience using a variety of apps and software systems such as Google Suite, Office, Slack, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Patient and willing to help at all times
- Problem-solver and resourceful
This role is ideal for a technically minded person who is at their desk all or most of the day and has extra capacity to take on work in between other tasks. The role does not require travel or to be based at our offices, although the person is welcome to if they are Cape Town based. It will be a month-to-month contract with a negotiable fee based on experience and availability.
Email your CV and why you are interested in either position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please share far and wide!